Monday, April 6, 2015

I Am Not Ashamed

2 Timothy 1:12 “I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me.” (ESV) APPLICATION: No matter what happens to you, will you keep your faith in Jesus or are you ashamed of your belief when around unsaved people?  Paul was in prison and had lost all his material possessions, but he would not lose his faith.  He would not stop believing in God.  He trusted and believed that God would use him wherever he was at.  When we ask, God will guard our faith and help us to be the Light until the day we die or Jesus returns.  Even in prison, Paul knew God was in control.  Do you have that kind of faith when bad things happen to or around you?  You can count on God to guard your soul regardless of what may happen to your body if you truly believe in Him.  Don’t be ashamed of what God is doing in your life; share it with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment