Click to Subscribe to As For Me And My House
SIGN UP TO BE AN OCC PRAYER PARTNER BELOW!
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
OCC Nepal & NEA OCC
Today I have 3 general OCC shoebox prayer requests, then some additional ones to follow.
OCC prays that more children’s eyes may be opened so that they may turn from darkness to Light and from the power of Satan to God and that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Jesus.
* Therefore, specifically, we ask you to pray for the children receiving gift-filled shoeboxes that:
1. The enemy does not snatch away the word that was sown and for the eyes of their hearts to be enlightened so they can understand what they heard;
2. When tribulation and persecution arises, the children remain steadfast in God’s word and they would remember the joy they had when they first heard it; and
3. They would present themselves to God as one approved rightly handling the word of truth and that no circumstances would hinder them from becoming abundantly fruitful.
These are powerful prayers for shoebox recipients!
* NEA OCC requests:
1. We have 1 request from Pocahontas. Misti Stowers has been working hard to bring more churches to participate in Operation Christmas Child. One church is now on board and several more are meeting about it! Pray they can continue to spread the word about OCC in a compelling way that these other churches will want to get on board with us! Lift the team up as Misti and others try to reach more churches, which means more boxes, and more Gospel opportunities!!!
2. Lift up Melinda Dixon's mother in prayer. She has been having some health problems with her sodium levels bottoming out and has been in the hospital for several days. She is improving and may be able to go home in a few days but I know Melinda would appreciate the prayers for her family.
* Lastly, this week continue praying for Nepal, specifically:
1. Praise God the boxes cleared customs!
2. Praise God for protecting the Ministry Partners during the distributions!
3. Pray for the children involved with The Greatest Journey.
Thank You for your OCC Prayers!
“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. (John 14:1 ESV)