- Pray for our Prayer Network Goal. We Have Reached 41% of Our 25,000 Prayer Network Partner Goal! We have 10,384 Current Prayer Network Partners in the USA. SIGN UP HERE: PrayerNetwork #praywithOCC
- Continue to pray for new churches to partner with us as drop-off locations and for new churches and community groups to pack shoeboxes.
- Pray for upcoming events this fall: Kick-offs, countdowns, project Leader workshops and Full Circle Speaker tours.
- Pray for shoebox goals: Mid-South 820,001, U.S. 9.5 million and World-wide 12 million.
- NEA Shoebox Goal for our7 counties is: 11,222 Gospel Opportunities!!!!!
- Lift up all of our students and teachers as they will be Back to School THIS WEEK!
- Praise God for the safe delivery of millions of gift-filled shoeboxes to countries around the world including many sensitive countries.
- Pray for customs clearance and tax exemption of the remaining sea containers filled with shoebox Gospel Opportunities in six sensitive countries in Africa, South Asia and East Asia.
Grenada - Shoebox gifts collected in the United States in 2015 will be delivered to 3,708 children in Grenada. Praise God that over 47,000 children have received a shoebox since 2003, when Operation Christmas Child began distributing gifts here. Grenada has 110 thousand people and is located in the southeastern Caribbean Sea. 24% of the population is 14 years old or younger.
|Devin from Grenada|
- Pray for the new Ministry Partners, TGJ teachers and those who facilitate discipleship programs.
- Pray for a successful discipleship program in new areas and islands reached.
- Pray for the young disciples that will be graduating this season.
- Pray for local ministry partners who will help distribute shoebox gifts.
- Pray for a great spiritual harvest following the Operation Christmas Child distributions.
- DEVIN’s SHOEBOX STORY “My shoebox caused me to take my relationship with Christ seriously” - https://www.samaritanspurse.org/operation-christmas-child/shoebox-stories-devon-and-a-shoebox/
|Haiti Operation Christmas Child|
- Pray for the new members of the National Leadership Team and that they would be well equipped to face the challenges of the country.
- Pray God continues to meet the project’s needs.
- Pray for the teachers. Pray God uses them in a powerful way.
- Story from Haiti: Pen Pal Prayers: A teacher whose class received gifts said: “There was a girl who really wanted to have someone that she could exchange a letter with. Before they distributed gifts in the school, she was praying to have a pen pal. When she opened the gift, there was a letter from a girl about her age. With tears in her eyes, she told me excitedly, ‘God has answered my prayers!’”
- Pray for the integrity of the churches; pray each OCC partner church during this new season will understand the vision and work according to the established guidelines.
- Pray for the 2016-2017 new season. Pray God will provide prayer warriors with a calling and willingness to pray for the children participating in the OCC program. Pray every child who hasn’t been reached will hear the message of salvation.
- Pray for the distribution events. Pray the Gospel is clearly presented to the children.
- Pray for the TGJ teachers. Pray they will boldly deliver the lessons, thus affirming children’s faith in Jesus.
- Stories From Honduras - Making Disciples: “After an Operation
Christmas Child distribution, a pastor from Barrio San Juan Intibuca wrote: “We
had 20-25 adults attending our church, but then it increased to 40 people,
including adults and children. We now have a Bible study with the new children
attending our church. Operation Christmas Child helped us meet families and
start discipleship. It encouraged us to start a mission downtown because of the
contacts we have after the shoebox gift distributions.”
Honduras Operation Christmas Child
- Pray the ministry of OCC will advance this year even as crime and violence seems to be on the rise.
- Praise God for His provision this past year.
- Pray as the team continues to extend OCC into new areas.
Jamaica Operation Christmas Child Delivery"Be persistent and devoted to prayer, being alert and focused in your prayer life with an attitude of thanksgiving." Colossians 3:2