Click to Subscribe to As For Me And My House
SIGN UP TO BE AN OCC PRAYER PARTNER BELOW!
Monday, September 7, 2015
Operation Christmas Child, Montenegro, & Poland
This week we are asking you to pray for Montenegro and Poland. Montenegro is located on the Adriatic Sea, east of Italy. Most ethnic minorities have little or no interaction with the Good News of the Gospel Message. Poland is east of Germany on the Baltic Sea. Less than 1% of the population is evangelical Christian. Poland has 24 different people groups and 13 are unreached.
1. Pray for the people groups: Pray for sensitive and loving outreach to the Bosniaks, who may number up to 11% of the population and will be almost exclusively Muslim. The Albanians, among whom there are no evangelical churches or groups of believers! And to the Romani, officially only 0.5% of the population but likely significantly more. As in other Balkan nations, they are poorer, often despised and are proving more open to the gospel than most ethnic groups.
2. Pray the children who were saved will be able to regularly attend church and grow spiritually. Pray especially for the children who come from non-Christian families.
3. Pray for wisdom as the team plans for next year’s distributions and works to reach new children and their families.
1. Pray God inspires more people to pray and fast for OCC.
2. Pray God will provide more Prayer Coordinators to serve in the various regions of Poland.
3. Pray God calls the right people to serve as The Greatest Journey discipleship program teachers.
4. Pray for the children and families who have already heard the Gospel.
5. Pray for the unreached people groups of Poland, the largest groups unreached are the: The Jews, Turks, Tatar, Karaite, and the south Asians of Poland.
NEA OCC REQUESTS:
1. Pray for Alina Massey and all her speaking engagements. Pray God uses her testimony to inspire people to pack more boxes to bring about more Salvations and Discipleship.
2. Pray for our 2015 goal of 10,200 - it's shoebox time!!!! Pray we will do abundantly more this year, in Jesus' Name!
3. Pray that all of us that are year-around volunteers to be rooted and strengthened as the season is quickly approaching.
“Sing to the Lord, bless his name; tell of his salvation from day to day. Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all the peoples! For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; he is to be feared above all gods.” Psalm 96:2-4 ESV