Sunday, August 9, 2015

It is almost back to school time!

Back to school time always makes by tummy hurt!  It has ever since I was an elementary student, and now it does since I have teenagers in high school.  Maybe once they graduate college, I will get past the back to school jitters!  Prayer is the best way I overcome them.  We need to continue to pray for our teachers, administrators, school resource officers, and students, as it all begins again in less than one week.  I pray that the students will be filled with good knowledge, not worldly things as this new school year begins.  I pray for them to have the courage to stand for Truth and be the Light to the darkness around them.  I pray that they will grow in their personal relationship with the Lord, their Christian friends, and their Godly teachers and role models.  Will you join me in praying for God's peace and divine knowledge to reign in our schools, classrooms, students, teachers, and families during the 2015-16 school year?

Romans 12:12 says "Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer" - this should be our actions, as Christians and as parents, always!  


On a side note...Technology makes me want to scream, even though I really enjoy it!!!!  I started this blog a while ago and as of today, I have a huge following of two subscribers. Haha!  My husband told me my link was broken.  So if you have tried to follow this blog, sorry!  Now, maybe, it is fixed!  To subscribe, here is what you do: 
http://jenniferbarnett.blogspot.com  
As For Me And My House

  1. It works best from a computer OR scroll to the bottom of the blog and click  "view web version" from a mobile phone or iPad.
  2. Scroll back to the top and click on the "orange Subscribe in a reader link" on the left side - this will take you to a new page. 
  3. In the box on the upper right side of the screen choose a reader or click on "Get As For Me And My House delivered by email" and enter your email address in the box.
  4. Type in the code to prevent spam.
  5. Verify your email with the email link that you receive as an email.  It is that easy!  I hope you enjoy your subscription!


Have a Blessed Sunday,
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment